When you spool a PCL report to a print queue on the iSeries with WinSpool/400 Electronic Forms Print Server, you want to specify the following:
- Print Copies
- Hold/Relase Status
- Save Status
- New User Data Field value
- New Formtype Field value
However, WinSpool/400 Electronic Forms Print Server does not apply these attributes.
First make sure these parameters aren't being cut off:
- Stop WinSpool/400 Electronic Forms Print Server.
- Go to File > Settings.
- Check Enable 1024 byte AS/400 command lines to use longer command lines and prevent truncation.
If the problem persists:
- Completely exit all WinSpool products.
- Find the following files and either rename them or delete them:
- Install the WinSpool/400 32-bit TCP/IP API.
Last Modified On: September 02, 2017