- Fixed a memory leak when connecting to mail servers
- Upgraded the internal PDF and TIFF file manipulation framework
- Removed several prerequisites from the installer
- Added @ATTACHFILEPREFIX keyword to subtitution options
- Updated download URL for installer prerequisites
- Better error handling reconnecting to the inbox if the end user has network connectivity issues.
- Fixed issue with the delete after processing option. The Email Monitor would process all of the emails, but would only perform the after processing option for half of them.
- Added separate login credentials for WebDocs iSeries
- Added @Subject and other variables for directory output and filenames
- Added option to replace file if it already exists in the output folder
- Update to use the WebDocs Client Proxy
- Email Monitor allows you to leave required WebDocs iSeries keys blank
- Email Monitor allows you to leave required WebDocs Windows keys blank
- Trying to stop Service while it's already stopping generates Unhandled Application Error
- SQL Server password upon install sets Email Monitor settings correctly
- Updated non-user-friendly error message when WebDocs Settings are invalid
- Keys weren't being passed to WebDocs Windows
- Adding Filter to Inbox after first Filter creates extra rows in OutputSetting database table
- Adding Inbox creates Filter but not corresponding OutputSetting
- Filter set to Body Criteria = Ends With does not find emails that end with body text value
- Cannot edit Filter from All Inboxes back to This Inbox
- Finish button in Prerequisites Wizard bypasses required prerequisites & generates errors
- 'SQL Database' page in installer doesn't validate the port
- Email Monitor does not check documents into a secondary level folder in Webdocs-iseries
- When you install the product the Error Directory installs blank and it also isn’t created when install occurs.
- Cannot delete Filter criteria once added
- Save to Folder value not being saved when Inbox is created
- When running monitor to deliver to WebDocs iSeries, get error "Could not log into WebDocs" even though log-in info on Settings screen says WDi log-in was successful
- Cannot output to existing directory
- Cannot use @From in Directory and File Name
- @BodyText does not substitute email body text into Title/Keys
- Changing inbox password and then clicking away causes password to be blanked out
- When saving WebDocs Windows settings, error displays "iSeries USername/Password is a required field"
- Adding first Filter to Inbox generates log errors & does not save changes to Filter
- Error messages for WebDocs iSeries log-in expose WebDocs Password
- No warning message when Connection Timeout is blank
- No warning message when Wait Period is blank
- Entries not being written to Log when service is started
- Adding new 'All Inboxes' filter generates errors in the log & deletes the filter
- 'Output To' information for WebDocs not being saved to database
- Monitor multiple POP3 inboxes.
- Save attachments to Windows directories, WebDocs iSeries, or WebDocs Windows.
- Filter which attachments to save, and where to save them, by subject, from address, message body, or attachment name.
- Run the monitor interactively or as a Windows service.
Last Modified On: September 02, 2017