When you use Lotus Notes with any RJS Software products, the email user name needs to be a combination of the Lotus Notes user name and the Lotus Notes domain name.
To find the correct Lotus Notes user name and domain name:
- In the Lotus Notes client, open the public address book for the Lotus Notes server. There is usually an icon on the Lotus Notes desktop for the public address book.
- In the public address book, find the Name which corresponds to the current Lotus Notes ID file.
- Double-click the name to view the Person information for the Lotus Notes user.
- At the top of the screen, there is a blue box with white lettering in the format PERSON: User Name/Domain Name.
For example: PERSON: Joe Jones/RJS Software
- Use the format User Name/Domain Name for the email user.
For example: Joe Jones/RJS Software
Last Modified On: September 02, 2017