When upgrading WebDocs iSeries exit programs
- Prompt the copy of DOCCHKIN in the old library
- If exit programs are not DOCEXITC/*LIBL & DOCEXITPC/*LIBL
- Write down the programs and libraries
- Run the command CHGCMDDFT RJSIMAGE/DOCCHKIN & set the exit programs in the new version of the library as they were in the old.
- Determine if exit programs require recompilation
- Check paramters on DOCEXITPC & DOCEXITC for 5 folder levels
- Check programs for use of WebDocs files (name prefix is DOC)
- DSPPGMREF LIBRARY/PROGRAM and look for files with the DOC prefix
- Mark down the format level (a long #) for each match
- DSPFD for each file
- Look for the format level ID. If it is not the same as what you found in DSPPGMREF, recompile.
Last Modified On: September 02, 2017