Posted Thu, 01 Jan 2015 06:00:00 GMT by Portal Admin

If there are problems installing InterMapper on Ubuntu 64-bit, please verify the following points:

1. Review the ReadMe first for the details of the InterMapper installation on Ubuntu:

2. Install the 32-bit libraries:

sudo apt-get install ia32-libs

3. If there are still problems installing InterMapper, run the following commands to update the OS:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get -f install

4. Repeat the InterMapper installation.

Posted Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:22:12 GMT by Jay Duff

The link is 403, even though I am (clearly) signed in.  Also, where can we see which versions of Ubuntu are supported by a given release?  I have InterMapper 6.5 and want to upgrade to Ubunto 20.04 LTS, and I can't seem to find anything that tells me if I can do that or not.

Posted Thu, 04 Jun 2020 17:42:46 GMT by Mike Maki
Posted Thu, 04 Jun 2020 17:47:40 GMT by Mike Maki

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the question. We haven't evaluated compatibility with Ubuntu 20.04 yet, but will certainly do that since it's a LTS version of Ubuntu server.

The currently supported OS list is available on our System Requirements doc, along with the hardware requirements and other notes.

I'll do some troubleshooting to see whether I can reproduce the issue you had with posting the comment, and advise our web group with any problems I see.

If you can reproduce the error, please send a screenshot which shows the URL to [email protected].com.

best regards,

Mike Maki

InterMapper Support

You must be signed in to post in this forum.