A. InterMapper RemoteAccess keeps its preferences with the other user preferences on each platform. That is:
Mac OS X:
~userhome/Library/Caches/com.dartware.Intermapper.client (icons, sounds, certificates)
- C:\Documents and Settings\user\IMRemote\
The InterMapper RemoteAccess Preferences folder contains:
- * Certificates - The signed certificates used to authenticate secure servers that have been accepted.
* Local icon cache - Instead of downloading device icons and background images every time a map is loaded, they are cached here for local access.
* Sounds - Similar to the icon cache, but for sound notifications.
InterMapper RemoteAccess stores its preferences in the following Windows 7 and above Registry keys:
- * HKLM\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Prefs\com\dartware