Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2018 15:47:32 GMT by Steve Vold

A lot of customers ask how to go about getting a new license for a new server or remote access computer they are upgrading to. Here is a link to an Electronic license transfer form.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.