To test WinSpool/400 Lotus Notes Report Server on your PC:
- Install WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server and WinSpool/400 Lotus Notes Report Server.
- In the WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server settings, on the Edit Output Directory List page, set the following:
- In Output PC Directory, enter a valid directory name.
For example: C:\WSPBCH32
Caution: Do not use C:\. The root directory does not work because reports are temporarily stored in this directory before being sent to the Lotus Notes database.
- To send reports to the Lotus Notes database, check Output to Lotus Notes.
- Make sure Lotus Notes Server is blank. For testing, you use the file C:\RJSNOTES\AS400RPT.NSF instead.
- In Lotus Notes Output Database, type C:\RJSNOTES\AS400RPT.NSF.
- In File > Settings, check Enable Send to Lotus Notes Report Server.
- Restart WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server.
The downloaded reports in the directory are sent to the Lotus Notes database.
Note: If you get error 7063 from WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server, the path to the AS400RPT.NSF database is incorrect. The above settings copy reports to the Lotus Notes database on your local hard drive. If your database is on the Lotus Notes Server:
- In Lotus Notes Server, type your Lotus Notes server name. To find the server name, in the Lotus Notes Client, go to File > Database > Open and use the drop-down list to find the server name.
Note: The Lotus Notes server name is case-sensitive.
- In Lotus Notes Output Database, type the database name. To find the database name, in the Lotus Notes Client, go to File > Database > Open and highlight the AS/400 Report Manager Database (AS400RPT.NSF) for the database name.
Note: If you copied AS400RPT.NSF file to the NOTES\DATA directory, the database name is AS400RPT.NSF.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.