When you use WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server with Document Server to convert AFP reports to TIFF or PDF format, you get one of the the following errors:
- ERROR: Document Server Work Files Were Not Deleted Normally Before Processing
- ERROR: Document Server Work Files Were Not Deleted Normally After Processing
The log has the following entry:
Error 70 - Permission Denied
Document Server is keeping an exclusive file lock on the downloaded report, so WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server cannot delete the report after processing and this error occurs. To resolve this issue, set WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server to wait a specified number of seconds before or after processing.
Prerequisite: WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server version 2.0.48 or above.
To edit the WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server settings:
- Edit the WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server INI file, C:\WSPBCH32\WSPCH32.INI.
- In DeleteFileWaitSeconds=0, change 0 to the number of seconds to wait before processing each report.
- In DeleteFileAfterWaitSeconds=0, change 0 to the number of seconds to wait after processing each report.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.