When you use Adobe Distiller with WinSpool/400 PDF Report Converter, the first report converts correctly, but all other reports print as a tiny image in the upper-left corner of the PDF page.
- Go to Start > Settings > Printers.
- Right-click the Adobe Distiller printer definition and choose Properties.
- On the General tab, click Printing Preferences and choose Advanced.
- In Graphic, set Print Quality to 4000dpi.
- Save the settings and close the Adobe Distiller properties.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.