To enable Host Print Transform for AFP to TIFF, change the following settings in WinSpool/400 Batch Report Server:
- On the iSeries, enter the iSeries access code for the AFP/IPDS-to-TIFF report converter that you received from RJS Software.
- In WinSpool/400 Batch Report server, go to File > Settings and choose the AFP/IPDS Options tab:
- Check Enable Native Host Print Conversion.
- Check Enable AFP/IPDS to TIF Conversion.
- Check Converting PCL Input Files.
- On the Edit Output Queue List screen, for each output queue that will download AFP/IPDS reports, choose TIF as the output type.
Last Modified On:
No, open a new Support Case
You don't have the appropriate permissions.