Calendars are used for two reasons in Automate Schedule.
- Schedule exceptions based on holidays or non-working days.
- To automate schedule any exceptions on holidays or other non-working days of the year, simply add them to the standard calendar included in the base product.
- Multiple calendars can be created for specific holiday exceptions, such as different countries or different holiday exceptions for specific groups of jobs.
- Fiscal period end dates for monthly job schedules.
- Create a fiscal calendar if the production jobs run on fiscal period cycles instead of regular monthly cycles with your period end dates selected.
- When scheduling a job, add the fiscal calendar to the job. Automate Schedule will look to that calendar for the proper dates when running a job on the last day of the month.
Last Modified On: October 24, 2019