This article describes a number of best practices for managing BoKS using FoxT Control Center (FCC) in your organization.
Managing BoKS using FCC
Recommended best practices:
- Do not use the root account for managing BoKS using FCC.
- For accountability and auditing it is a much better idea to use individual accounts for performing administration using FCC.
- Have good control over authentication of administrators logging in to FCC. Use strong authentication (SecurID / SafeWord) or ensure password policy is followed.
- Set up appropriate Access Routes for BCCAS. It is recommended to define these using User Classes.
- Use ABAC to give least privilege to administrators. ABAC rules can be defined for User Classes that are given BCCAS Access Routes.
Last Modified On: May 25, 2018