A list of changed functionality in the MDS / WSI API for BoKS from version 1.0.0 to 1.1.1
This article lists changed functionality in the BoKS API known variously as MDS, WSI and the admin server between versions 1.0.0 and 1.1.1.
It does not include completely new functions, types and attributes added in each version, only changes to existing functionality. For a full list of
functions, types and attributes included in each version, see the API documentation for the respective version.
The newest version is listed first.
1.1.1: FCC 1.2 (BCCAS built in BoKS 6.7, build 124)
- user type: Attribute "UPN" can now be set
- modifyUser: Parameter "UPN" can now be set
1.1.0: FCC 1.1 (BCCAS build 122)
- getHostVirtualCard: Now retrieves only virtual card data; certificate data is retrieved with the new function getHostCertificate
- virtualCard type: Now contains only virtual card data; certificate data is in the new type certificate
- createHostVirtualCard: Attribute "caSecret" is now "issuerSecret"
- deleteHostVirtualCard: revoke=true is now the default
- ca type: Attribute "authorityKeyId" is now "AKI"
- getKeystrokeLog: "outputFormat" is now required
1.0.1: WSI/MDS 2.0 (BCCAS build 91)
- createHostGroup: Attribute "members" removed. Use addHostGroupMembers instead
- getHostGroup: Attribute "members" removed. Use listHostGroupMembers instead