If you are not seeing flows data in the Flows window, the following steps can help you sort through the possible causes.
- Check the firewall settings to make sure the correct ports are open:
- 2055 - NetFlow
- 9666, 9996 - J-Flow, CFlow
- 6343 - sFlow
- Which type of flows is being used?
- Which OS are you using?
- What kind of exporters are you using? Manufacturer/model?
- If not seeing data, but exporters are configured, open the Flows Settings > Exporters window.
Are any exporters listed there?
- If there are exporters listed in the Flows settings but no data is displayed, send to email@example.com, and include the following
- A screenshot of the About window, available the Flows window's Help menu.
- Information about which exporters and host filters are being used (or a screenshot)
- A screenshot of the Top Hosts window.
Last Modified On: February 14, 2019