There are two ways to set the location of devices on a map:
- Set individual latitude and longitude for each device.
- Set two 'benchmarks' on the map, then place your devices relative to each other. Intermapper calculates the latitude and longitude of each device based on the locations of the two benchmarks.
Once you have set the locations of the devices on the map:
- Use a browser to access the Intermapper web server.
- Navigate to the map you want to view in Google Earth.
- At the bottom of the map, click View this map in Google Earth. The application launches, with the Google Earth map centered on your map. Devices are shown.
Last Modified On: February 14, 2019