Imaging Scan Workstation is intended for install on desktops running Windows 7 or above.
Download the Imaging Scan Workstation installer and run the installer as a local Administrator. On Windows 7 or above, please right-click on the installer and select Run as Administrator. Follow the prompts during the installation process to complete the install.
Applying a License
- From the Windows Start menu, navigate to Programs > RJS Software > RJS Imaging Scan Workstation > Licensing and select RJS Imaging Scan Workstation License.
- Copy the authorization code you received from RJS Software into the Enter Authorization text entry field, and click Ok. You should see a message box with the text "Action complete". This indicates that the authorization code was successfully applied.
- If, instead of seeing "Action complete" you get the message "Invalid Authorization Code Entered!", the license was not successfully applied. Please verify that you entered the authorization code correctly, and that the Code Entry and Computer ID numbers match those used by HelpSystems Software in generating your authorization code. If these numbers do not match, please contact HelpSystems Technical Support with the correct Code Entry and Computer ID numbers.
- Please note that the Expiration Date listed on the authorization code window provides no indication of a permanently licensed product. If you are unsure whether your application has been permanently licensed, try running it; if it is using an active or expired temporary authorization code it will notify you with a pop-up message on program start.
Applying a Site License
- Copy the RJSIMGSCAN.RJS license file to the Imaging Scan Workstation installation directory (by default C:\Program Files (x86)\RJS Software\RJSIMGSCAN) to license the software. This file may be re-used by other workstations in your organization. If you are unaware of where to obtain this file, please contact your IT Department or HelpSystems Technical Support.
Imaging Scan Workstation installs with a 30-day demo license. If you require an extension, please contact HelpSystems Technical Support with the Imaging Scan Workstation Code Entry and Computer ID numbers. From the Windows Start menu, navigate to Programs > RJS Software > RJS Imaging Scan Workstation > Licensing and select RJS Imaging Scan Workstation License. The Code Entry and Computer ID numbers display at the top.
To transfer Imaging Scan Workstation to a new computer, please contact HelpSystems Technical Support with the Imaging Scan Workstation Code Entry and Computer ID numbers of both the computer you are planning to uninstall Imaging Scan Workstation from as well as the computer you have just installed Imaging Scan Workstation on.