Do you have a method of formatting information in Excel Spreadsheets when sending data from the AS/400 to a PC using Office Integrator?
- Generate the data file and send it to the PC.
- Make an Excel template.
- In the template, import the data file and format the data as required.
- Excel will ask if you want to clear the data and reload it when the template is opened. Choose to clear the data and reload it.
- In the AS/400 CL generate the data file as required and send it to the PC.
- Call the template.
OFCRUNPC CMD('S:\DP\Asset Inventory\BCCopy.xlt') OPTION(*LAUNCH)
- When Excel opens the template, you will get a box that asks if you want to import the file. Select the "Import" button.
Last Modified On: December 10, 2016