How to merge into a Word template, print the document and then save the document via the iSeries Office Integrator.
Note: Version 1.1.58 or later of the iSeries Office Integrator PC Component is required.
When running the MERGELETTERPRINTSAVE directive from the OFCRUNPC command, use the following syntax:
OFCRUNPC CMD('MERGELETTERPRINTSAVE~C:\TEST.DOT~C:\TEST.TXT~HP Laserjet 4~1~2~ ~ ~ ~C:\SAVEDDOC\MERGED.DOC') OPTION(*WORDOLE)
- Parm 1 = Word command
- Parm 2 = Template File Name
- Parm 3 = Merge DataFile Name
- Parm 4 = Printer Name
- Parm 5 = First Page Drawer Number
- Parm 6 = Other Pages Drawer Number
- Parm 7 = SQL Where clause for selecting data from Merge Data file on PC after transfer from AS400. The WHERE is implied in the statement
- Ex: CUSNUM >= 123456 -or- CUSNUM >= 123456 and CUSNUM <= 999999
- Parm 8 = Duplex mode
- Parm 9 = Copies
- Parm 10 = Destination Path
Last Modified On: July 03, 2020