Note: Revision history for this Document Management product continues in the Release Notes pages.
- Added Office 2016 compatibility
- Added the ability to install the addins for all users of a PC
- Removed several duplicate or extraneous confirmation message popups
- Removed Event Log writing, on the initialization of the Add-ins. This was causing issues do to some users having lower Windows privileges.
- Changed from deploying as a VSTO add-in.
- Fixed issue with add-in not displaying in Outlook 2007.
- Added right-click context menu item "WebDocs Save/Checkin" to save email to WebDocs from the mail explorer list view.
- Added WebDocs tab in the mail read form.
- Added WebDocs tab in the mail compose form.
- Added "Save Changes/Checkin" on mail compose form to checkin the email into WebDocs after the user presses the Send button.
- Disabled "Save Copy as New WebDocs Document" for documents that have not already been checked into Webdocs.
- Made add-ins install for all users.
- Fixed issue with index keys being blanked out after the first check-in with Outlook. Now the index keys will be displayed with the values of the last check-in.
- Fixed issue with error message box not being displayed.
- Initial release. (Previously released as WebDocs iSeries Microsoft Office Plugins)
Last Modified On: August 09, 2018