If you have issues with the output from the OnePrint Client Express AFP/IPDS emulator, create a report trace file which Lognet software engineers can analyze:
- In the OnePrint emulator, click the Advanced tab.
- Check Enable logging.
- In Log to file, type TRACE.TXT.
- In Limit size of log file to (Kilobytes), choose 500000.
- On the bottom right of the emulator window, click the gray down arrow to display additional settings.
The What to log page displays.
- In Host Connection, check Messages and Dump.
- In Printer Connection, check Messages and Dump.
- In Technical Support, check Messages.
- Restart OnePrint.
Note: You must do this or the report dump may not work correctly.
- Start the iSeries printer writer for OnePrint and print a job to the printer.
- After printing completes, click the Advanced tab again.
- Click Build Pack to create the file PACKET.TXT in the folder C:\Program Files\Lognet Ltd\OnePrint ClientExpress.
Note: If OnePrint locks up during processing, restart OnePrint.
- Zip the PACKET.TXT file since it can become quite large.
- Email the zipped file to technical support.
Last Modified On: December 10, 2016