Setting Up GreenMail/400
- Install license keys for GreenMail/400 and POP/400.
- Run: GO RJSGSMAIL/RJSGSMAIL
- Choose 2. Set Default Mail Domain and set your email domain.
For example: rjssoftware.com
- Choose 10. Enter Email Users and add all the users you need. Be sure to include both their password and SMTP and POP3 server information.
- Choose 11. Work with Email Messages - GSMAIL and set up user email options.
- Choose 12. Edit Address Book - GS104 and set up the global address book. Use a group to send emails to multiple recipients.
- You start out viewing all folders. There are 5 folders: INBOX, OUTBOX, DRAFTS, QUEUED, SENT. Press F11 to rotate through these folders and the view-all page.
- Press F8 at any time to check your email.
- Press F6 to create a new email. Then:
- Options in option 11 that do not apply are ignored. For example: If you type 2 to try to change a SENT message, nothing will happen.
Last Modified On: December 10, 2016