To set up a new WebDocs iSeries web configuration:
- In a web browser, type a URL with the the IP address of the iSeries followed by port 2001, using the following formula: http://184.108.40.206:2001
AS/400 Tasks displays.
- Click IBM HTTP Server for AS/400 > Configuration and Administration > Create HTTP Server.
Create HTTP Server displays.
- On the next page, in Server name, type a name for the new HTTP server.
- On the next page, leave the Configuration name the same as the HTTP server name.
- On the next page, type an available port number.
- On the next page, leave the Directory the same, and click Next.
A summary of all the settings you have chosen displays.
- Click Finish.
- On the iSeries, go to the WebDocs iSeries main menu and choose 22. Add Web Server Directives to HTTP Configuration.
- Change To member or label to the HTTP Configuration Name you chose in step 4.
- From the WebDocs iSeries main menu, choose 23. Work with HTTP configuration.
- In Configuration name, type the HTTP Configuration name from step 4.
- Next to the line that says Pass /* /www/ConfigName/*, type 4 to delete the line.
Note: If you have problems with configuration file, remove sequence number 00020, as well.
- Go to the WebDocs iSeries log-in page by typing the path according to the following formula:
Last Modified On: December 10, 2016