When you try to retrieve a list of reports from an output queue, you get the following error:
There are several possible solutions:
- The user does not have authority to the output queue.
- The output queue does not exist.
- On the Retrieve Output Queue List screen, you did not fill the output queue and library name correctly.
- The user does not have authority to the WINSPOOL library.
- The user ID has Limited Capabilities set to *YES.
- If you are using V4R3, the API length in the data area QLISTLEN in libraries WINSPOOL and RPTSPLIT30 is not set to 88. To set this value:
Last Modified On: December 10, 2016