To use WinSpool/400 Email Report Server with Eudora Pro, you need to set up the Eudora MAPI interface for sending email.
To set up the Eudora MAPI interface:
- On the PC which will run WinSpool/400 Email Report Server, download and install Eudora Pro version 3.0 or above: http://www.eudora.com.
- In the Eudora software directory, run SWMAPI.EXE.
Note: By default, the Eudora directory is C:\EUDORA.
- Click Install Eudora MAPI System to install the Eudora version of MAPI.DLL and MAPI32.DLL.
- Start Eudora and go to Tools > Options.
- Under MAPI:
- In Use Eudora MAPI Server, choose Always.
- In Delete MAPI Attachments, choose When message emptied from Trash.
The Eudora MAPI interface is now set up, and you can use WinSpool/400 Email Report Server with Eudora Pro.
Last Modified On: July 03, 2020