Data can be seen at four different levels:
In the toolbar, you can use:
- Drill Up and Drill Down buttons to go through these levels.
- You can right-click in a graph and choose Drill \ Up/Down/Into _date_.
- At the bottom right corner of the window, you can see which level you are currently looking at. It will say By Month, By Week, By Date or By Time. Click here to choose a different level.
To zoom in/out graph you currently see in the main window, you can:
- Right-click on any date and choose Start Graph Here or End Graph Here. (Best for zooming in)
- Use the zoom in and zoom out buttons in the toolbar.
- Use the small black triangles at the top of the graph. Dragging them zooms in and out of the graph.
- Drag the right and left sides of the x-axis to move the x-axis (dates).
- You can drag the middle of the x-axis or the scroll bar at the bottom of the window to scroll back and forth through your data if you are zoomed in at all.
- You can drag the top of the y-axis to change the y-axis scale.
The Change scale - dynamic or fixed button in the toolbar (usually the third button) toggles between scaling to all data, or scaling to just visible data. When toggled on, it scales to visible data.
To hide a certain metric, double click on it in the legend. If you've hidden data, a new button appears near the end of the toolbar - Show Hidden Data. It looks like an eyeball with a crossed out sign as the pupil. Click this button to re-show all hidden data on the graph.