Graphical information from Robot Monitor can be exported in JPEG, CSV, and Text formats for use with other packages, or imported directly into Microsoft Office Excel.
To export data in Robot Monitor:
- In Robot Monitor, navigate to the view for which you would like to export data.
- Select File from the top menu.
- Select Option from the left navigation menu to display the Export screen.
- Click Export to Image, Export to CSV, or Export to Text, depending on the type of output you would like.
- Verify the location and name of the outputted file. NOTE: The system will default the location to your Documents folder and the name of the file to the 'system\view name.format'.
- Click the Export Data button to export. You can then open the downloaded file in the program of your choosing and work with/chart the data as necessary.
Last Modified On: March 08, 2018