Configure your work and report server ports so the DetectIt graphical client can be used
Follow these steps:
- Ensure you are signed on as the ALERT profile.
- On the command line, type: WRKDTITCP.
- Check whether a 'product' called DTIE is present.
- If it is not present, take F6 to 'Add'.
- Enter a 1 against DTIE and press ENTER twice (ensure that the port number is the same as defined in the Graphical client)
- Repeat the above steps for a product called DTIERPT - the reports server
- From the command line, enter STRALERT to start the DetectIT subsystems and plus series servers. NOTE - if the DetectIT subsystems are already started they will need to be ended before the STRALERT.
Last Modified On: April 24, 2018