Problem description / Issue description
When you are trying to use any of our products that needs to validate credentials with Access Server, you get an error saying: "Unable to contact access server".
- Go to the server where you have installed and running the service AccessServer.
- End the service Access Server.
- Start the service Access Server.
- Validate that the service is properly running by pressing F5 in the services.msc window.
If step 1 did not work out, please check that the information in the Access Server configuration file is correct (particularly the ip).
Post requisites (optional)
- You'll have to restart the IIS in some cases, depending the product (Reports, SharedObjects, SmartConsole Web Client, Dashboards).
- You may send the file: ..\tango04\accessserver\bin\logs\AccessServer.log to our technical support area so that we can try to find out what has happened.
Last Modified On: October 22, 2018