After being started the job SECMONITOR ends immediately logging no errors.
To know if there are errors you have to do this:
1) Execute interactively into iSeries this command:
CHGJOBD B_DETECTOR/SECMONITOR + F4
Put it in SECLVL - Level 4
2) Execute this command to start the Security iSeries Agent:
3) It should fail, but now you'll have a spool file to check its errors:
WRKSPLF QPGMR (asuming the user QPGMR is the one that is defined to start the SECMONITOR job)
4) If there's any error, please report it to our Support Area --> https://community.helpsystems.com/support/tickets/create-ticket-ef/
5) But, if you don't see any clear error message, please execute this other command:
Which will display the errors sent by SECMONITOR to the Sys Operator profile.
6) If'd probably see this error message:
Contact your sales assistance to get a permanent key for:
1) Security iSeries Agent
2) VISUAL Message Center - Security Suite (which includes SECMONITOR)
Still have questions? We can help. Submit a case to Technical Support.