Follow this procedure to enable ThinkServer Auto-Monitoring:
1) Copy the file "PerformanceUtils.py" located in the folder /(ThinkServer root folder)/Examples
2) Paste it into /(ThinkServer root folder)
3) Open ThinkServer Configurator
4) Import the monitor "Process Monitor ThinkServer" from the file /(ThinkServer root folders)/Examples/MonitorL2Launchers.exp
5) Configure if necessary and start the monitor.
6) The output of the monitor is saved in the file TSPerformance.csv located in the ThinkServer root folder.
7) Once you gathered the necessary information stop the monitor.
8) Send the output file to R&D EMEA Maintenance department.
Still have questions? We can help. Submit a case to Technical Support.